Saturday, October 11, 2008

post 3 - chapter 5

Something that I found to be very interesting in this chapter was the information regarding the kinesic code. I really think it is interesting the body movement and placement can say so much. I know that everyone interprets movement differently, but it is interesting that in general there is a basic agreement of what is being communicated. Even though we may be unaware of the messages that we are sending out through our body, they do still exist. I really would like to find out more about this area and be able to identify what different movements can explain about a person. I also think it would be interesting to do some sort of study and find out what movements represent specific things to people. By finding out this information, people may be able to come off as more confident, happy, or successful, which ultimately may improve their dating life, work life, and close friendships.

No comments: